Thursday, February 18, 2010

Austin plane crash

From an old and dear who works near the building that got hit:
'Not too close, but a little close for comfort! Not the FBI office, as earlier reported, but bldg next to it. My friend Patrick's cousin said he saw the plane flying very low and then suddenly bank into the bldg.'
And that's all I know, except what's on the TV. This story from local Austin TV station.
Later: Ahhh, now we got a likely perpetrator. Here's his catalogue of grievances. Mad as hell and wasn't going to take it any more. Apparently aiming for the IRS office.

1 comment:

Truth Ferret said...

I am so glad that your friend is well.

Those poor people working for their meager paychecks, with families who love them and some nutjob who decided to plow his plane into the building. I know that he was angry about taxes, but how did this action help anyone?

This incident is why when I sign off any conversation with someone I love, I always end it with words of endearment, because you never know when a nutjob might end your life.