Monday, January 31, 2011

Spam

Odd as it may seem, I get a lot of spammish stuff in comments on old posts here. Most direct you to some electronics or movie site. Some have no discernible point. The watchdog on this site is effective and catches and rejects almost all of them. This was in the cull list today:
What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

I love it; would that it were real.

5 comments:

Kid A said...

LOL! I knew it was too good to be true! Got the exact same comment on my blog.

http://blitzkidbop.blogspot.com/2011/02/comment-of-year.html

The Loon said...

That's a hoot, innit? I like your pix, know a lot of shooters, and enjoy their odd visual way of apprehending the world. You appear to work both sides of the brain. That gal up in McKinney, Texas, seems to believe her spam. Everyone wants to be loved.

Kid A said...

Ooops! Then I guess I burst her bubble. Won't be fooled again, that's for sure! :D

BTW, nice blog. Very musically-inclined.

Edith Ann said...

I didn't get an email! I am beside myself in disbelief! The spammer did not like my Blog! I don't know what to think!

chats said...

My spam of late has been of the German persuasion. Don't understand a word of it, but it looks more guttural than the Chinese stuff I was getting.